February 9, 2016

Valentine's Day Card Series - Cards 2 & 3

Hey peeps.  I'm back with more cards for my Valentine's Day Card Series.  I'm having to show you cards 2 & 3 today as I'm playing catch up.  We had a death in our family last week so I'm just now getting my videos edited and ready to share with you.  Thanks to everyone who sent me prayers and cards.  You guys have no idea how much it meant to me and my family.

You can find card 1 right HERE in case you missed it.  For my second card in my series, you may have already seen it on an earlier post here and over at Blitsy's blog.  I did a step out tutorial for you but now I have my video ready to share.  You can find it HERE on my Youtube channel.

And for today's card I must say I REALLY like how this card turned out.  I used some of my favorite Brutus Monroe products and I'm sure you're really going to want to get your hands on these products too.  So let's take a look shall we?!?


I kept my card clean and simple.  I used a elegant color combo with just a touch of red to add in the usual Valentine color.  So let's take a look at the video.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you guys back here soon.  I have more videos up my sleeve to share with you and maybe a quick giveaway.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...