November 20, 2015

Clean And Simple Holiday Cards Series - Day 5

Hey hey peeps.  Well we are already to wrap up day.  I have really enjoyed the last few days with you.  I hope I have inspired you to get your holiday cards in full gear.  Click on each day to see the card I made. Day 1, day 2, day 3 and day 4 are full of happiness and fun.  That's what a card should be. Okay so let's see day 5.


I love using non traditional colors for card making.  You can watch the video here in HD too.



Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left me through this series.  I greatly appreciate them.  I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving with your family and friends.  I will be back after the Thanksgiving holiday with more card inspiration, crafty hauls and a few product reviews.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...