August 27, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge #243

Hey peeps.  Running crazy today but I took a few minutes to create a card.  I haven't played in a Splitcoaststampers challenge in forever so I decided to do their color challenge.  I also am playing in the MFT sketch challenge.  One card, two purposes...YAY!!  The color challenge over at SCS was to use gold and vanilla.  This was a hard one for me so I kept my card really simple and clean.  This was the closes paper I had to gold. 



Okay gotta run.  Still organizing things in the new place.  I can't stand being unorganized because I feel like I'm running everywhere to find things.  I'm not complaining because when it's all done I'll be happy.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...