July 22, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge

Hey peeps.  Yup, I'm still moving but squeezing in some card making.  It's the only way I will keep my sanity.  LOL  I'm playing in the Paper Smooches challenge today.  I used the Twiggy Florets for my card.  I love these pretty flowers.  The sentiment is from the Word Up stamp set and the vase is from the Crystal Clear 3 die set.   I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them in.  I colored off of an acrylic block to try to give it a softer feel. 

 



Well gotta run.  I am constantly running out of hours in my day this week.  I just need to stay focused and before I know it, we will be settled in nicely.  Until then...

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...