June 29, 2015

Written In Watercolor

Hey peeps. Happy Monday.  I'm back with a quick card.  I needed to create some peace around me during this busy time so I pulled out my watercolor tools and made a card.  I need to make a few thank you and congrat cards so it was a perfect way to de-stress. I used the beautiful stamp set by My Favorite Things called Written In Watercolor.  For my watercolor background I used the Sakura Koi Watercolor palette.  Of course I used my favorite watercolor paper from Tim Holtz. You can pick up this gorgeous Judikins Egyptian Gold embossing powder over at Amazon. I purchased the washi tape from Michaels.  They don't have it online anymore but here's a link to one that is just as pretty. 


I also made a video showing you how this card came together.  I love the softness of this card and all the little watermarks.  Adding just a touch of washi tape set me card off right. This will finish up my coloring for The Daily Marker 30 day color challenge.


 

Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here tomorrow.  Go forth and be crafty~

 
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...