May 29, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a quick card.  Today is my 22nd anniversary.  I didn't want to make a mushy card for my hubby so I made this one.  I think he's going to like it.  I usually give him two cards so he'll get this one and a more "traditional" one.  I'm using the adorable image from Paper Smooches called A Little Lovin' and I'm going to join in on their challenge as well.  Here is the sketch from their challenge.



And here is the card I made.



I'm sure he'll love this little card.  Here's to wishing we have another 22 years together.  See ya back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~
  
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...