May 27, 2015

Last Card for Word Art Wednesday

Hey peeps.  Today is the last day I get to join in with all the ladies over at Word Art Wednesday.  My guest design term has come to an end but I've had a blast.  Here is my last card as a guest designer.






Now onto a winner.  The winner of the Lawn Fawn stamp set is.... MOMMUNSON!!!  Huge congrats to you.  Please send me your mailing information to gotjoycreations@yahoo.com I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday
CAS On Sunday
Through The Craft Room Door
Craft Your Passion

 Have a great day everyone. Hope to see you back here again soon!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...