May 23, 2015

Giving Thanks To Our Military

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is off to a great weekend.  I just wanted to pop in with a quick card and video.  I made some cards to give out this weekend to our military members and veterans to thank them for their service.  Couldn't let this one slip by this year. I'm using the awesome MISTI to mass produce my cards.  I think this is an amazing stamping tool and hands down one of the best I've seen.  So let's get started. Here's a few pics of my card and then my video.








Now for the video.




Have a safe weekend everyone and I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...