April 15, 2015

SCS536 - It's Sketch Time

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a quick card.  Not feeling my best today but I wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on the new sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I attempted to make a tutorial for this card but my migraine got the best of me.



I used the Thinking of You stamp set from Simon Says Stamp along with some of their inks.  The paper is an older SEI pack that I have had forever now.  It's one I love going back to.  Don't know what I'm going to do when I run out. 

Thanks for swinging by today.  I hope you have a fantastic hump day!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...