April 13, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  It's the 13th of the month.  Time to grab your favorite beverage and start hopping with Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The ladies and I have a ton of inspiration for you along the hop.  So are you ready?  Let's get this hop started.

You should of reached my blog via way of my friend Jenn.  I decided to do a gate fold card.  I used the beautiful ribbon from April's ribbon club assortment.  This assortment is absolutely gorgeous.  One of my favorites is this gorgeous satin checkerboard tropic ribbon.  Oh you guys, this ribbon is beautiful. It matched perfectly with a paper pack I had on hand.  I also used the gold metallic gold string






Check out that bow!  Yup that Bow-It-All works magic with this ribbon.   I look like a bow making genius.  Now it's time to hop on over to Kathy's blog.  If you need to start at the beginning here is the entire blog hop list.



Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...