March 23, 2015

Spreading the Joy

Hey peeps.  How was everyone's weekend?  Mine is a total blurr.  I spent three straight days in bed not feeling well.  Such a bummer but I'm feeling a little better today.  I'll be back in my stamp room before you know it.

For today I wanted to share a card from a new friend.  I sometimes ask for my followers to send me a picture of a card or project they have worked on.  Well today I'm sharing Fiona from Fi's Cards and Papercraft. I love the look of this pretty card. Look at those gorgeous flowers!!!  Fabulous work Fiona. Head on over to Fiona's blog and become a follower.  She has some fantastic work over on her blog.




If you would like for me to feature your card on my blog, leave me a comment and send me your newest creation.  I love showcasing all the crafty people we have in this amazing community we all share.  I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with a card or two for you.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...