March 25, 2015

SCS #533 Sketch - Splitcoaststampers

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick card.  Once a week there is a sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I love being part of the team that gets to create the samples each week.  It really helps me get a card together quickly.  So let's take a look at my card.

I used the sweet Sending Happy Thoughts stamp from Simon Says Stamp for my card.  I wanted to keep it soft so I used some pale pink ink to sponge on my circle background.  The paper is from MME Just Sayin' paper pad. I used my Perfect Layers tool to mat all my pretty paper.


I hope you'll come join us this week over at SCS.  We love leaving comments of inspiration to each of you.  I'll be back later in the week with another card.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...