February 1, 2015

House of Cards Love Challenge

Hey peeps.  It's a new month so you know what that means.  It's challenge time over at House of Cards.  Your projects from last month were STUNNING!  You guys are so darn talented.  The theme this month of course is....




Here is my card for this month's love challenge.  I keep it really simple so the sentiment could be the star of my card.  This card is for my #1 fan MY HUBBY!  He has always been my biggest cheerleader in all my stamping madness.

I gotta run peeps.  I have a ton of projects I'm working on for my hubby's upcoming retirement.  I'm up to my elbows in paper, glitter, glue and ribbon.  See everyone soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...