January 28, 2015

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #525

Hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  Back to show you a quick card I made for the new sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of sketches and challenges.  I love having the chance to work on the upcoming sketches with the ladies over at SCS.  It makes card making so much fun. 
Let's get started with this week's sketch.  Here is the template we used to create our cards.  Super cute layout as I love the ribbon across the top of the panel.



And here is the card I made using this sketch.  I loved how this card turned out.  I recently purchased the new Halftone Hello stamp set from Altenew.  I am a fan of large sentiments and this one is a new favorite.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye called Kate & Co Cambridge Court.  That beautiful ribbon you see here on my card is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and it's the aqua satin doubled ruffle ribbon.



Let me know how you come up with the layouts for your cards.  Do you follow sketches or just do what feels good? I would love to feature your card right here on my blog.  So send in your comments to me either by commenting on this post here or send me an email.  It's all about spreading the "joy" one day at a time!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...