January 13, 2015

Hey Foxy - It's blog hop time with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hey my peeps.  How's it going?  Are you settled into the new year nicely yet?  I'm just starting to get my groove back.  Slowly wins the race.  LOL It's time for another fabulous blog hop with all the fabulous women of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You should of came my way through my girl Jenn Cochran's blog.  If your a little turned around head back to the beginning of the hop at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.


Check out this fabulous ribbon from the January Ribbon Club kit from RRR.  Don't you just love it?  It is perfect for your Valentine's Day projects.  I love it some much I used it to create these panels for the my card.  Why use designer paper when you have gorgeous ribbon?  It's a no brainer.  LOL  Here is a closeup up of this gorgeous pink ribbon from the kit this month.


 

Now it's time to swing on over the the fabulous Kathy Clement's blog. Have a great day and don't forget to leave some love for the dt members.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...