December 11, 2014

Happy Holidays - The Oriental Trading Company Way

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another holiday card.  I know you're hearing that a LOT from me lately.  I just can't seem to stop.  LOL  I'll be attending some holiday parties this year and I want to give the hosts a nice holiday card.

I loved the scrapbook paper packs from the Oriental Trading company.  Their Nostalgic Christmas Scrapbook paper kit is perfect for making your holiday and new year cards or craft creations.  I used the stickers from the paper pack to make my sentiment.  Then I used a border piece to finish off the bottom of my card.  Fabulous!  Now to put together a little present and I'll ready for the party.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

7 Kids College Fund
The Crafter's Cafe
Fab N Funky
Word Art Wednesday


Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...