December 15, 2014

A Little Wine Will Do ~ HAPPY HOLIDAYS~

Hey peeps.  Back with a tutorial using some amazing products from Ann Butler Designs.  The time has come for me to kick back and relax.  The festivies are about to begin.  So let's get this tag started.

I started with a blank tag and watercolored it using some Ann Butler sunshine craft ink.  Next I stamped the monogram D from the Ann Butler EZ De's Flourishes 2" ABC stamp set with Colorbox Bark in.  BTW...if you don't have this stamp set in your collection.  Hurry up and get it since it's 75% off before they are all gone.  Oh I love how this tag came out.  I used some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make my bow.  A beautiful monogram tag just for me some of my holiday guests.  I preferred not to do my tag in the traditional holiday colors.  I need my wine bottle tags to have a spot of their own.

Well, gotta run peeps!  I have some wine to drink.  I mean tags to make! ;-)

Hugs and love~






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...