November 13, 2014

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  It's time to hop along on the November blog hop over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm so excited to be on the RRR design team and this is my very first hop!!  So sit back and relax.  We have some awesome projects to show you.  So let's get this hop started. 




You should of came my way from my friend Jenn's blog.  If not, head on back to the start of the hop.  You're not going to want to miss a thing.  First I want to tell you about this months ribbon club. Check out this gorgeous shimmer satin rust ribbon on my card.  Isn't that bow fabulous?  I LOVE all the shimmer on this ribbon.  And it works amazingly with the bold plaid ribbon with ivory brown and copper colors running through it.  If you are not a monthly club member you are missing out.  Look at this month's ribbon pack.  Come on, this ribbon is GORGEOUS!  Monthly ribbon club assortments are selected and pre-packed to reflect a specific theme, color, or holiday season. The assortments vary from month to month, but an average assortment has 7-9 different ribbon styles and consists of 14-16 yards of ribbon.  And the best part the total price of each monthly assortment is $9.00 and includes the shipping/handling fee too!


I used some brown and orange tone papers and the stitched leaves die cuts from Lawn Fawn.  The paper is from Hobby Lobby I think.  I have some scrap pieces of this design left over from a different project.  Now it's time to head on over to my girl Kathy's blog.  Have fun hopping!

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...