November 4, 2014

First Project for Really Reasonable Ribbon And Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

Hey peeps.  How's it going?  Today is my very first post for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Woot, woot I'm sooo excited.  Let's get on with the amazing products I used on my card.  As you know I love anything and everything fall.  The cool crisp mornings and the chilly fall evenings.  The best part is snuggling up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa.  Oh the life!  I picked ribbon from the August ribbon kit from Really Reasonable Ribbon that includes some fabulous autumn diamond print grosgrain ribbon and the beautiful arianna natural crochet lace.  I have used the autumn diamond print ribbon on so many of my fall projects.  The colors work so well with this time of year.
Here's a closeup of my card.  I LOVE this cozy ribbon.  It reminds me of a wool sweater.  You know the kind you just snuggle up in.  I used the Bow-It-All to make my double loop bow.  As you all know I'm bow tying challenged so this tool is magical to me.  LOL

Since today is Tuesday it's time for a party over at Party Time Tuesdays.  We LOVE seeing all of your cards and projects.  Man, you guys are amazing!  Make sure to join in on the fun as this week the theme is anything goes!  I know you'll love that!  Put on those thinks caps and get creative.  I'm going to enter my card into the My Craft Creations challenge too.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll check you out soon!

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...