October 25, 2014

Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Announcement

Hey, hey, hey peeps!  Boy do I have some exciting news.  I'm one of the newest members to the Really Reasonable Ribbon design team.  Holy cow shut the front door!!!  I am sooo exciting to be amongst these great women.  Check out the announcement post here

I'm a HUGE fan of Bonnie and all her gorgeous ribbon.  Yes, I'm a fan of each and every roll of ribbon she carries.  LOL  Once you get your hands on her ribbon it's over.  Your wallet will up and leave you and head straight to the RRR store.  I had been a subscriber to the monthly ribbon club and would scream in delight each month when I received my new kit in the mail.  
 
I just made this card for my Mom who's recovering from surgery with the yummy bright confetti dots grosgrain ribbon.  Since this ribbon has sooo many gorgeous colors it was easy to match it up to my Bazzill paper.  If you are not using Really Reasonable Ribbon what in the world are you waiting for?  You are missing out peeps. :-)

I can't wait to share with you all the new cards and such I'll be making with Bonnie's ribbon.  I'm over the moon with happiness that I have the chance to work with Bonnie and her great design team.  This is going to be a blast!!  Hang on for the ride it's going to be wild!

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...