October 7, 2014

Really Big Thanks


Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I'm back with a quick card.  I'm having a blast working with the Out On A Limb die-namics set from My Favorite Things.  I love this time of year so using this die cut is perfect for me.  I decided to join in on the Fall/Autumn challenge over at Stamp and Create.  This card was super quick to put together since I was using the left over leaves from the card I made eariler this week.  Check it out here.  The ribbon I used from my border is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You guys know how much I loved the autumn ribbon pack.

Well peeps I can't hang out with you too long today.  I'm working on those videos I promised you. :-)

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...