October 10, 2014

A Ghostly Friday!

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY! We've made it through another week.  No let's start the weekend off with a bang! 
I'm in my stamp room coloring up a storm.  I'm not a huge Halloween kind of girl but I do enjoy seeing all the costumes on the little ones.  Oh and eating half of the candy while I wait for them to show up.  LOL  Damn those fun size Snickers. ;-)  

I decided to purchase this adorable stamp a few weeks ago.  I knew that I wanted to use my Distress markers to watercolor it.  I really like how it turned out.  I had this fabulous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon that matched my theme perfectly.  Pure happiness every month I get my ribbon club kit in the mail.

Here's a closeup of my image.  I added a little bit of Stickles to my card for a little bit of glittery fun.  Plus any card that sparkles is a bonus to me. LOL  I'm sending my card over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge and the Addicted to Stamps challenge.  Have a fabulous Friday everyone.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...