September 30, 2014

Special Announcement - I'm A Design Star for Ann Butler Designs



Hey peeps. I am so happy to announce that I am part of the Ann Butler Designs design team.  Ann is a fabulous designer and I can't wait to showcase her line.  We have some amazing ladies on the team as well.  There is a great mix of talent amongst us and I'm honored to be able to work with such fantastic ladies.  I've linked up there blogs so you can take a peek at there skills.  :-)

Ann
www.annbutlerdesigns.com

Larissa

Kristi
www.kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com

Einat

Steph
www.stephaniescraps.blogspot.com

Roberta

Zoey
www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.it

Beth

Carmen
www.florestanisstudio.com

Gracie


Irit
www.iritshalom.blogspot.co.il
 
Roberta
www.decorablesart.blogspot.com


Hope you enjoyed checking out the ladies blogs.  I'm excited to get down to business and spread the word for Ann and her great products.  I'll be back soon with a winner announcement.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...