September 7, 2014

Autumn Is In The Bag

Hey peeps.  Are you ready for fall?  I am so done with all this heat.  Let the layered clothing and leather boot season begin.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Plus it's the start of football season.  Who doesn't like that?
I decided to play along in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.  I love receiving my ribbon packs every month.  I'm a part of the monthly ribbon club and boy do you get some fantastic ribbon.  Here is a pic of how your ribbon will come.  This pic is featuring the August and September packages.  I'm in LOVE with these packs.  I received my September pack today. Woot, woot...can't wait to get busy making cards and the like with this ribbon!




Well, I have to run my peeps.  I have a ton of stuff to get done before I head out the door for some appointments.  You still have a few hours left to add your entry for my GIVEAWAY. I'll be picking a winner on Tuesday.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...