September 3, 2014

29 AGAIN?

Hey peeps.  How's everyone's week going?  Can you believe it's already Wednesday?  With Monday being the holiday it seems like the week is flying by.  I do hope you all had a safe and fun Labor Day weekend.  I got the chance to take in a jazz concert and do a little bit of touring in Charleston, S.C.
The weather was wonderful and I feel in love with Charleston.  It kind of reminds me of Savannah, GA with all the cute little shops.  I managed to make my way into a great art store called Artists and Craftman Supply.  YIKES...I feel in love with this store.  I even picked up a few things that I will be showing you this month.  

Anyway, enough about my outing.  I've been in my stamp room making some cards and I played around with some zentangle techniques.  This is my first attempt.  So what do you think?  Do you like it?  I'm entering this card into the Seize the Birthday Challenge.  Love that this challenge was to use black and white.  Perfect for the flower I created. The flower is from the Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Bloomin' Beautiful set which I found over at the Crafter's Companion store.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. Birthday Sampler set.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back to show you another new craft project I've been working on.  You'll going to LOVE them.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...