August 12, 2014

Tiddly Inks DT Call


Hey peeps.  I've finally had time to finish up some homework.  I love card making homework.  It's happy homework to me.  LOL  I thought I would try out for the Tiddly Inks DT call.  I have loved Tiddly Inks for some time now.  If I remember correctly they were some of the very first digis I ever purchased.  Christy the owner is such a sweetheart too.  Her creative style in making this adorable images is amazing.
So on to my card.  My card above is featuring the adorable adorable Bloom Beautifully digi image.  Super cute image.  Oh did I mention these digis are so much fun to color. I could color them all day love.  They fit every occasion imaginable.

And here is my second card.  I think this image was one of the very first ones I purchased from Tiddly Inks.  She just reminded me of Wilma from the Flintstones.  So sassy with her bone hair clip.  LOL  Well, I will keep my fingers crossed to get a spot on the team.  Gotta run peeps, heading back to my homework.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...