August 6, 2014

SC500 - Hello Peeps!

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I hope you're all on the downward slide to a fabulous weekend.  I'm taking another online card class and having so much fun.  The techniques you learn in these classes are awesome.  Really makes me stretch outside my comfort zone and try something new!  This card here I used one of the techniques I learned in class.  Super fun and rather easy to do.  I'll be using this again and again.

Now onto my card.  It's pick your sketch week over on Splitcoaststampers.  That's right, you get to choose the sketch you want to play with from sketches 400-499.  Sooo many options.  So grab a beverage and take a look through the gallery.  I know you're going to find one you'll want  to recreate!  Make sure you use the words SC500 when loading your card to the SCS gallery.  

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...