August 26, 2014

Pucker Up Buttercup

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing today?  I'm finally catching up on some challenges I wanted to join in on.  Isn't it just so hard to not play in all of them?  I mean, I searched the internet and there are thousands of challenges to join.  I would be stamping all day.  LOL 
I'm going to enter this card into the challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil and also the Seize the Birthday challenge.  This is one of my favorite images from MDP.  I can't tell you how many cards I have used this image on.  She is awesome!  I can't recall where I purchased this paper from but now I wish I had purchased more.  LOVE it.

Well that's my card for today.  Hope to see ya back here soon.  

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...