August 28, 2014

LOVE you - Fall Inspiration

Hey peeps.  How's everyone's week going?  Are you ready for the last day of summer?  I must say I'm sad to see it go but so ready for fall.  I love fall colors and the layering of clothing.  Really rich and warm sweater and leather boots.  It's always been my favorite season.  
So for today's card I played around with my favorite fall color - olive green.  This is one of my go to colors for fall.  I have scarfs, sweaters and even a pea coat in this color.  And if you pair it with a rusty orange, you are SO ready for fall.  But I'm not fully dressed without some bling.  I'm a glitter and sparkle girl for sure.  I'm entering my card into The Card Concept Challenge.  I love the inspiration pick seen here.
Love the clean and simple look of this photo.  And that flower accent is to die for.  Now if I could only find that entire bedding set I would be a happy girl.  So beautiful and simple.  I'm also entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes).  Well, there you have it.  I'm packing up and heading out for the long weekend.  My hubby is taking me to a jazz concert.  Another one of my favorites in life.  Really good jazz music and a great dirty martini. :-)  Have a great weekend everyone.  Be safe and see ya soon!

Hugs an love~






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...