August 25, 2014

Curtain Call Challenge

Hey peeps.  Well it's the wee hours of the morning and I'm in my stamp room creating.  Another sleepless night but at least I'm busy making cards.  So life is GOOD.  I wanted to enter this card into the Curtain Call Challenge.  Summer is on it's way out and I'm going to miss it.  Even though my favorite season is fall, there is nothing like relaxing time at the beach.

Here is the inspiration piece from this week's challenge. I would love to be at either of these places right now.  LOL  Hell, I would love to be on any tropical trip.  Me, my honey and my Copics.  LOL 


Thanks for swinging by today.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday.  See ya soon.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...