July 3, 2014

Ready - Set - Celebrate!!

Hey peeps.  Are you ready to bring in the summer with a BBQ?  I have a few friends who will be joining us for some fun, good food and great company.  My table scape was done with products from The Oriental Trading Company.  These products are just what you expect from OTC...sturdy, affordable and fun!  The can covers where stenciled with stars to match my holiday decor.  I really love how these turned out.




This adorable boxes are filled with some peppermint taffy that my guest can take with then when we head over to see the fireworks.


And for the my friends who like to eat the less sugary treats, I used these little tins that I covered with washi tape to hold my almonds and M&Ms.









If you are in need for party favors for you next party, I strongly suggest that you head on over to the Oriental Trading Company.  The selection is outrageous and their shipping is FAST!

Well, thanks for swinging by today.  I'm off to make some dishes for tomorrow.   I don't want to be the one stuck in the kitchen tomorrow.  I want to join in on the fun and fellowship. To all my US friends, Happy 4th of July.  Please be safe and if you will be drinking...give your keys to someone responsible.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...