June 18, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy + A VIDEO

Hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  Today's card is a special one.  I'm a HUGE thing of glitter, sparkles, sequins and gems.  You might now see them all the time on my cards but I love anything that sparkles. :-)  So when Papertrey Ink came out with  a card kit that had tons of sparkle I had to have it.

I'm made a video for you to take a peek into what I received in this kit from Papertrey Ink. I'm not sure if this is still available but if you can get your hands on this set, you are going to love it.

But if you can't get your hands on this kit, you can use products you have on hand to make a great shaker card.  This layout for my card today is from the new weekly sketch over at Splitcoaststampers.  Come join in on the fun.  Okay, let's take a look at the video. :-)






Hope you enjoyed my video today.  Don't forget to like subscribe to my YouTube channel so you won't miss out on anything.  Have a fantastic day everyone!

Hugs and love~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...