April 21, 2014

Some Odd Girl - Bicycle Kaylee

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm back with a post for Some Odd Girl.  We are know how much we love Some Odd Girl.  There are too many stamps and digi's to name.  So in the spirit of showing our love for the old and new, we decided to showcase some of our older and still fabulous digis.  So welcome the ubber cute Bicycle Kaylee

I have to be honest, I adore how this card came out.  LOL  NOT bragging or anything but isn't see too stink' cute on her bicycle with the balloons flowing in the air?  Such a fun and springy card. 

I colored Kaylee up with Copic markers and used my Wink of Stella clear pen to give her bike a little bit of sparkle.  The balloons are from Simon Says Stamp.  I used a piece of white thread to attached the balloons to her bike.  Sooooo cute!  LOL

Now I know you want to check out what the other lovely ladies have been up to.  So head on over to the SOG blog for more inspiration.  Also, don't forget to follow the SOG page over on Facebook.  We would love for you to be a part of our community.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...