April 1, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays Color Challenge #166

Hey peeps.  It's time to have fun with a Party Time Tuesdays Color Challenge.  But wait we have some super exciting news.  Jenn has found some wonderful ladies to come party with us.  I want to be the first to welcome these young ladies to the team.  Please show them some love.

Okay, not it's time to pull out your red, tan/taupe and grey card stock and have some fun.  I used the adorable (yet retired) image called Garden Mae from Some Odd Girl.  I colored her with my Copic markers and paired her with some yummy paper from Simple Stories.  Can you please that the paper is out of a holiday pack?  Making my paper stretch into all seasons.  I created the white striped background with a Heidi Swapp stencil and distress ink.  I'm loving this new (really old but new again) trend with stencils.

I can't wait to see what everyone has up there sleeves for this challenge.  Make sure to visit the blog and welcome all the new members.  Looking forward to having everyone join us for this color challenge.  Since I love how this card turned out using a stencil, I'm going to enter it into the Virginia's View Challenge.  


Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...