April 23, 2014

It's Sketch Time - SCS485

Hey peeps.  Well another hump day is upon us so that means it's sketch time over at Splitcoaststampers.  I just received my new goodies from the Papertrey Ink newest release.  I'm in love.  That's all I can say!.  LOL

For my card I used the Phrase Play #3 mini set along with the matching die.  I love the font on this die cut and the little window below for you to add your sentiment.  SOOO cute!
The paper I used is from the Simon Says Stamp February card kit.  Oh, and those little enamel dots...yup my homemade ones.  They match perfect with the papers in the kit.


I'm off to go inventory all my new goodies.  This way I can stay organized when I'm in a mad dash to make a card.  Swing back by later to see what else my "wallet" purchased. ;-)

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...