April 6, 2014

A Birthday Wish

Hey peeps.  I've had a moment to get into my stamp room and create a card.  I participated in the Featured Stampers challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The lovely Lisa Young is being honored today.  Huge congrats to you Lisa.

For my card I used the Fair Feathers stamp set from Mama Elephant.  I am in love with this set.  All the sentiments are in a gorgeous font.  Here are three of the four feathers that come in the set as well.  Swoon...my heart be still.  I used Hero Arts Silver and Memento Luxe Rhubarb Stalk as my ink today along with Versa Fine Onyx black.

See those enamel dots?  I made them all by myself.  I saw a pin on Pinterest on how to make them using Perlr Beads.  Well I got busy and made a ton of them.  Don't think I'll need to be making any special purchases for the basic colors of enamel dots.  Happy shuffle!  ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see ya soon!


UPDATE:  This post has been highlighted on the Party Time Tuesday Blog where a wonderful Design Team posts daily to inspire you. On Tuesdays they have weekly challenges offering prizes for participants. Go check Party Time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose out! You're going to love it!


Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...